EatWell is a beautiful combination of a nutrition program AND a community. This self-paced program connects you with a community of like-minded people who are also on the journey of improving their health.
In the program, we will talk about what to eat, but even more importantly, how to change both your mindset and habits surrounding nutrition. It is designed to help you make lasting changes by improving your health one small habit at a time. You don’t have to do something drastic! Let’s find manageable solutions that work for YOU, based on your preferences, goals, and lifestyle.
There are several things that differentiate this program from a generic online program.
1) We have monthly LIVE community calls where you can bring your questions and we can troubleshoot together the areas that you need help in.
2) We have a weekly office hour for members to ask questions or touch base for added accountability.
3) When you become a member, you’ll have LIFETIME access to everything EatWell!
- Macros. Learn about the roles of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats and portion sizes that are right for you.
- Mindset coaching. Ditching the diet mentality and other helpful mindset changes
- Program guide (includes suggested pace of the program and tips for success)
- Monthly community calls & quarterly goal setting calls
- Weekly office hour for extra accountability and support
- Recipes & Habit Hacks
- Additional exclusive member benefits
What is the investment?
Compare this with a one on one coaching setting, this would be valued at $249/month. Instead of paying month to month, EatWell makes nutrition coaching more affordable with a one-time payment of $495.
When you join, you will have LIFETIME access to the program, community and me…your certified nutrition coach. I love helping women achieve their health goals. Finally, get the coaching and support that you need to make lasting changes.
Being the healthiest you is truly priceless.
How do I get started?
You can sign up by clicking the button below, but only if you’re ready to make lasting changes to your health. I look forward to working with you!
If you still have questions…
Check out my EatWell FAQ post!